Sunday, July 12, 2020

Delight #13

After a very rough start (I flunked an early class) and quitting a couple of times, I am back at my last Professional Military Education course entitled, "Air War College." I have been inspired to get back at it because of the encouragement of a Lt Col colleague at the 181, a very helpful Air University "help ticket" employee and my family. Most of the reading is very dry and I don't see the "real world" relevance BUT one of my personal core values is to model not just being a good Chaplain, but being a good Officer. Doing my expected extra continuing education is one way I stick to that core value. And there is one more thing, there are a total of 3 of these types of courses, I have completed the first two and so I keep telling myself that I have not come this far to quit now!

No comments:

Post a Comment