Monday, July 29, 2019

Disclaimer--READ THIS FIRST PLEASE!

This is a disclaimer!

In this blog I will not speak for the Federal Government, the Department of Defense, the United States Air Force, the Indiana National Guard or the 181st IW.

This is a space to publicly process with those interested readers some of what I experience. My formal training is as a pastor.  My intent is to share theologically as a pastor to whatever "flock" that might follow me here.

There is much I will not be sharing in this space such as any mission particulars or stories that are not my own.

Furthermore, I will not be discussing anything related to Churubusco UMC. While deployed, I will not be their pastor and it is not my place to interfere with all the great things that I know will happen while I am away. They are a great church filled with awesome servant leaders. They don't need me weighing in from afar.

With this disclaimer, I welcome you on this journey...


No comments:

Post a Comment