Monday, July 29, 2019

The 411

Here are details as I know them for my upcoming 3rd deployment:


  • I am being involuntary mobilized to be full time at the 181st Intelligence Wing (IN Air National Guard) in Terre Haute, IN
  • From Oct. 1, 2019 to Sept. 30, 2020
  • I am an Endorsed UMC Air National Guard Chaplain, which means I have two Divine appointments (local church and ANG)
  • Bishop Trimble has announced that I will return as Senior Pastor to Churubusco after my deployment (I am very grateful and humbled) 
  • I will not be an employee of CUMC while I am away
  • There will be an interim Senior Pastor appointed in my absence
  • The very able Pastor Doug will continue as Associate Pastor 
  • 181st does not housing on base, I am responsible for finding my own 
  • No solitary person deploys...I am grateful for family, friends and congregants that have and will continue to support me on this journey...thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment