Sunday, August 18, 2019

Let's talk!

I want this space to be a conversation as much as a monologue.

What questions do you have? Post them in the comments section of this post and I will do my best to respond.

Some questions I have already been asked:

1) Will you live on base? No. There is no base housing. I have rented a 9X12 efficiency apartment for the year. I have never lived before in an apartment.

2) What about sending mail. Sure! I would love to hear from you in that way. Send them to me at Churubusco UMC; 750 N. Main St. Churubusco, IN 46723. Marti will be getting our mail from the office.

3) You are a caregiver, who cares for you? Good question, because the majority of what I will be experiencing is top secret. I already have a good relationship with the Flight Doc I will be working with. Stay tuned...

What else do you want to know? 


No comments:

Post a Comment