Thursday, October 31, 2019

3,000

In between the craziness of life at the 181st, I did some figuring (well actually an online date to date site did all the work) on when I would hit my 3,000 run streak day.

Since it is snowing today in Terre Haute, I thought it would be a good time to think about Spring! My big 3k day is April 30, 2020.

Any runners want to join me that day (either in person or in spirit) to celebrate with a celebrator run?? For those that make it to Terre Haute, I will promise a run with me on the flight line of the beautiful Hulman Field Airport!!!

As my friends in the running world say..."keep streaking!"

Whether you are a runner or not, let me encourage you/remind you that little good things done over and over again can and will add up to big results.

Keep chipping away at your goals. Hang in there. Stay strong.


1 comment: