Sunday, October 6, 2019

Read in

I spent this morning getting all the "dos" and "don'ts" and the reasons behind it all related to my Top Secret security clearance. It was a lot of information to take in. It comes down to attention to detail and having the situational awareness to know what you are doing and what information you are in charge of.

One thing that stood out was that even after I retire (or any other reason I won't need access to our TS mission here) the commitment I made today will last until my death. I will literally carry with me to the grave the things I will see and experience while supporting the Intelligence mission of the 181st.

All that to say, I have been fully "spun up" and all I need to know to gain full access to "the floor" where the Sensor Operators do their thing. I will get out there early this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment