Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I am not that good...

I have realized early that with as much stuff that comes at me, I have got to write everything down. I have quickly learned that if it is going to happen, it will only happen if I write it down. Conversely, I am required to record interactions I have, so I have to write that information down as well.

I don't travel anywhere on Base without my "Ch Lundy" notebook with my calendar and lots of paper to write stuff down.

All this to say...how did Moses do it? He was responsible for reciting 613 laws and could only write down 15 of them (he dropped a 1/3 of those, however).

Maybe that is why he was on the mountain for so long. How many times did he have to say to God, "...slow down there Yahweh, I can't chisel that fast; did you say 'shellfish'?; how do you spell 'covet'?"

We are a "Word" Faith...words matter. Thank God I can write them down!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! An older than me friend told me that whatever you write down you don't have to remember!

    ReplyDelete