Tuesday, October 22, 2019

7th Grade Kent

If I could go back to meet the 7th grade me, I would tell that knucklehead to pay attention in English class. If you have heard me preach and/or read anything I have written (like this Blog!) you know that I can botch up the English language with the best of them!

I so wish I would have taken my English homework more serious when I was younger. The reason this is on my mind is that I am currently doing an Enlisted Performance Review for one of my subordinates and I have to use...wait for it...English!!

This person's military career in dependent on my being able to communicate effectively with the English language!

Had I known then what I know now...wow!! On a related note, I think this is would make a great Country and Western song!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment